This year’s winter schedule will begin January 1, 2019. It is our fullest schedule yet.
Changes include the addition of a Kundalini class. This style is new to YU. It’s being offered by Greg Allen. You may know him as the viola player who has graced the Unity Flow, Restorative, and other classes over the years. We have known Greg for a decade now, and we are very proud to include him in our already stellar group of instructors.
By request, we’re adding another level two Vinyasa class. This class will take place at 5:30 on Thursdays.
Also, here comes a 7:00am class on Saturdays!
This new and improved schedule features the return of studio owner Annie Adamson who, in addition to a Primal Vinyasa class, will be teaching an evening Vinyasa 2 class.
What’s more, by request, we’ve extended our class packages to provide you with more time to get in and enjoy your classes before they expire.
Below is a detailed list of changes, as well as a look at the new schedule itself. Please take a moment to share the schedule with your friends and on Instagram. Highlight the classes you are most excited about, or announce your personal yoga class schedule so you can build support and accountability. Also, be sure to pick up a paper copy for your mat bag, car, or fridge, next time you come to class. Enjoy!
- Introducing Kundalini Yoga with Greg Allen. This class will take place Monday mornings at 9:00am. Enhance awareness of subtle energy with mindful movement, deep breathing, and chanting. Kundalini yoga is known for its potency and effectiveness in achieving profound states of meditation. It connects you to your intuition, clears your mind, and supports your full potential.
- Goodbye Prenatal yoga on Thursday mornings. We do still have a weekly Prenatal class Sundays at 9am.
- Welcome Annie Adamson back to the schedule. She will be teaching the yoga method of her creation, Primal Vinyasa, Wednesdays at noon. She will also be teaching a Vinyasa 2 class Thursdays at 5:30pm.
- Introducing Thursday, 5:30 Vinyasa 2 classes. These will be in addition to Chris‘ 5:30 Hatha class, which will be located in the south studio. We recommend preregistering in advance for Chris’ class as it is likely to fill up ahead of time.
- And now, like never before, we will be offering a 7am class on Saturdays. This will be a Hot Yoga class with Em MaBelle. Get in, get moving and sweating, and still have the rest of your Sunday to do your Sunday best.
- Extended expiration dates on class packages will be as follows:
5 class (expires 8 weeks)
10 class (expires 4 months)
20 class (expires 8 months)
We hope you are as excited about these changes as we are. We look forward to seeing you and offering you quality yoga with the same real, human, pioneering spirt that defines the Yoga Union Community Wellness Center.